The holiday season is usually very busy for many families, but you can relax now, right? Now that it’s over? Unfortunately, there are other sources of stress in our day-to-day lives; it’s important to remember the things that help us relax even when we’re not bustling through the busiest season.
What helps you relax? What do you do to get through especially stressful days? Do you set aside time for self-care?
Tell us what helps you relax and we’ll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We’re doing three giveaways — here’s how you can win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweet about our giveaway for an entry.
- Visit our Facebook page for an entry.
- Follow @janetonthemoney on Twitter.
Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of three Amazon Gift Cards:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, January 20th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after January 20th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
A well-respected mutual fund company is allowing average investors to access its funds for the first time without the help of a financial adviser. Dimensional Fund Advisors — more commonly known as “DFA” — has unveiled its first line of exchange-traded funds, or ETFs. That means individual investors can now buy directly into DFA’s services. In the past, the only way most investors could access DFA…